Top Reasons to Attend AEI Forum 2018
- Network with colleagues and make connections with leaders in your profession
- Gain knowledge and earn PDHs
- Attend the AEI Student Design Competition and the AEI Professional Project Award Presentations
More about AEI Forum
Who Should Attend?
- Architectural engineers
- Structural engineers
- Forensic engineers
- Earthquake engineers
- Business owners
- Elected officials
- Researchers working in the architectural engineering discipline
- Young professionals
- Professional Engineers looking for additional PDH opportunities
Gaining Approval to Attend
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to you and your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early-bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template (.docx) to help gain approval to attend AEI Forum.