The Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI), in partnership with the University of Cincinnati, is pleased to announce the 3rd Biennial AEI FORUM. The theme of the FORUM is The Intersection of Theory and Practice: Preservation Matters.
The FORUM offers an opportunity for members of the building construction industry, including structural, mechanical, and electrical engineers, construction management professionals and architects, to learn about and discuss advanced strategies and state-of-the-art practices of building technology. The event will feature presentations on building integration, as well as the latest technology in the many areas of the building design, construction, and maintenance.
Industry professionals will benefit from presentations by experts in the fields of structural, mechanical, and electrical design and construction management as they relate to integrated building systems. Members of academia will benefit from presentations on current research initiatives and opportunities to network with practitioners. Students will benefit from interacting with industry professionals and peers from universities other than their own.
Professor Anton Harfmann, R.A., Director of Architectural Engineering and Director of DAAP Infrastructure and Facilities, University of Cincinnati
- Andy Burg, Messer Construction Company
- Peter Rasche, PEDCO E & A Services, Inc.
- Hunter Swope, AEI National Student President
- Amanda Webb, Ph.D., Aff.M.ASCE, University of Cincinnati
- Gian Andrea Rassati, Ph.D., C.Eng, P.E., M.ASCE, University of Cincinnati
- Stephanie Guy, P.E., LEED AP, Alvine Engineering
- Jonathan Dougherty, Ph.D., James G. Davis Construction Corporation
- Jon Gardzelewski, AIA, LEED AP, A.M.ASCE, University of Wyoming
- Jessica Fitz Wilson, Turner Construction Company
- Scott Campbell, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, NRMCA
About the Architectural Engineering Institute
Established in 1998, the Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI) is the premier organization for architectural engineering, providing its more than 8,000 members timely technical information, professional advocacy, continuing education, and opportunities to excel in their careers. AEI's vision is to be the worldwide resource for the advancement of the design and construction of integrated buildings.