(subject to change)
Wednesday, April 1
All Wednesday events will be held at the Kingsgate Hotel and Conference Center.
- 12:00–8:00 p.m. | AEI International Student Design Competition Practice Sessions (Jr. Ballroom)
- 2:00–6:00 p.m. | AEI Workshop for Student Chapter Leaders (WSCL) (Mr. Echo)
Thursday, April 2
All Thursday events will be held at the Kingsgate Hotel and Conference Center.
- 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. | Registration (Lobby)
- 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. | Committee Meetings
- 8:00 a.m.–12:10 p.m. | AEI International Student Design Competition (Jr. Ballroom)
- 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. | Technical and Campus Tours
- 6:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m. | Welcome Reception (North Prefunction)
- 8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m. | Student Social (TBD)
Friday, April 3
All Friday events will be held on the fourth floor of the Tangeman University Center, on campus.
Earn up to 9 PDHs
- 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. | Registration (4th floor lobby)
- 7:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. | VITAE Poster Session
- 8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. | Keynote and Technical Presentations
- 4:00–5:00 p.m. | Professional Project Awards Presentations
- 5:00–6:00 p.m. | Technical Tour of Signature Buildings
- 5:30–6:30 p.m. | Cocktail Hour
- 6:30–9:30 p.m. | Awards Banquet (Great Hall)